HowTo..Shutdown VoiceBox v5
- This note describes how to shut down the Voice Mail System.
- Select the AAVM task by clicking on the holding the
<Alt> and pressing <Tab> until the DiaLecs
AAVM programme is selected, release both keys.
- Ensure that the system monitor task is displayed - this is a
blue screen with 16 squares on it (labelled Task 1 to Task 16) - if
it is not displayed then press <Alt><0> (this is
they key with both ")" and "0" )
- If the message "System in pause mode" is displayed in the bottom
left corner of the display then press <Alt><P> The
numbers on the screen will start changing.
- Shut down each task in turn. Select task one using
<Alt><F1> then <S> to shut-down the line
between calls. You will then be returned to the blue screen. Repeat
the process for the other lines (using <Alt><F2>..<F3> <F4>
etc), until you have shut-down all tasks and they are
- Shut down the system monitor press <Alt><x>
then <Esc> to exit DiaLecs.
- Shut down Windows95 by selecting "Start" then "Shut down" and
selecting either "Shut down" or "Restart"